The Rockford Dance Company (RDC) is seeking a qualified professional to serve as Executive Director of this unique dance education and performance organization.
Rockford Dance Company, a 501(c)(3) organization, has been providing excellence in the art of dance education and performance since 1973 by offering:
• A pre-professional civic dance company
• A dance school dedicated to classes for all ages: ballet, modern, jazz, tap, hip hop, Barre-Vite, conditioning, and more.
• Outreach performances in partnership with other arts organizations
• Classes for special needs populations in the community
• Passion for arts and culture education
• Leadership experience in non-profit administration, including fundraising and strategic planning
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent
Rockford Dance Company is located in the Riverfront Museum Park which also includes the Rockford Symphony offices, the Rockford Art Museum, and the Discovery Center. The RDC suite includes administrative offices, five dance studios, a 100X40 square foot costume shop/prop room and a parent viewing area.
More information about Rockford, IL and surrounding area can be found on the following websites:
• City of Rockford. rockfordil.gov
• Rockford Area Arts Council. artsforeveryone.com
• Rockford Area Convention and Visitors Bureau. www.gorockford.com
• Rockford is currently listed as the country’s #1 downtown revival https://www.bobvila.com/slideshow/16-american-downtowns-that-are-making-acomeback-53264
The Executive Director job description can be found on the Rockford Dance Company website rockforddancecompany.com Send cover letter and resume including education/employment experiences and references to email@example.com RDC is an equal opportunity employer
For a full job description, please click here: Rockford Dance Company Director