||Minimum Salary $40,000/year, negotiable, based on experience.
The Executive Director must be a strong, articulate leader with excellent leadership, communication, financial, supervision, outreach and fundraising skills. Key elements of this position are: a commitment and deep understanding of issues related to human trafficking and its impact on survivors.
Organizational management to include board relations, and the ability to manage volunteers, and strong leadership skills to plan, implement, evaluate and ensure excellent performance levels.
Excellent interpersonal and professional skills, and the ability to establish relationships internally and externally. Skills to negotiate with and influence regional organizations, local government and political representation, assuring RAASE is recognized as an organization committed to its mission by serving as a knowledgeable resource to the media and community at large.
Thorough knowledge of domestic violence and human trafficking prevention efforts, including best practice prevention efforts and strategies.
Education and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year college or university; or minimum of five years of non-profit management and leadership experience with revenue and expense responsibility.
• Experience in non-profit service, fiscal, grant, contract, public relations and human resource management.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal. Ability to speak effectively to groups in the community and within the organization.
• Demonstrated success in fundraising, including having secured grants and contributions from foundations, corporations, individuals and government agencies.
• Completion of 40 hours of training in sexual assault and abuse which meets ICASA requirements.
• Knowledge of social service agencies and their functions in the community.
For a full job description, please click here: RAASE-Executive-Director-Job-Description