IN RESPONSE TO COVID-19, AND WITH A GOAL TO KEEP OUR MEMBERS, HONOREE’S AND COMMUNITY SAFE, THIS EVENT HAS BEEN CANCELED FOR 2020. WE LOOK FORWARD TO THIS EVENT RETURNING NEXT YEAR, AND WE APPRECIATE ALL THAT EVERYONE IS DOING TO BETTER OUR COMMUNITY.
The Rockford Area Chapter invites you to recognize, appreciate, and thank that Special Volunteer, Donor, Funder, or Fundraising Professional at this year’s Honor Your Own Volunteer Recognition Breakfast. The event will be Tuesday, April 21, 2020 at Mauh-Nah-Tee-See Country Club. Registration will begin at 7:30am, with the event running from 8am to 9am.
Here is your chance to recognize individuals from your organization for their outstanding dedication and efforts as a volunteer, fundraiser, board member, sponsor or partner. Each Honoree (one per individual/group) will receive a token of appreciation from AFP and will be featured in the program.
- You are welcome to invite staff, board members, and volunteers from your organization.
- Breakfast price is $25 per person for organizations who submit their nominees on or before 3/31/2020.
- Breakfast price is $30 per person for organizations who submit their nominees after 3/31/2020.
- Please register by April 13, 2020 online.
Contact Holly Sammons, Northern Illinois Hospice Foundation, 779-210-3576 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Recognize and honor up to 2 of your agency’s volunteers by filling out the 2020 nomination form!
- Nominators are responsible for inviting their nominees to the breakfast, as well as covering the cost of their nominees’ breakfast tickets.
- To be included in the printed program, nominations must be received by April 7, 2020.
- The first 25 nominations (1 per organization allowed) will receive a complimentary nominee breakfast. A special code will be provided to redeem the complimentary breakfast during online registration.
All nomination and photo release forms must be emailed to Holly Sammons at HSammons@niha.org