The Family Peace Center (FPC) is a non-profit, multi-agency, multi-disciplinary co-located service center that provides services to victims of inter-personal violence. The FPC seeks an experienced fundraising professional who shares our passion and will help us attain the financial resources to make our vision a reality.
The Fund Development Manager plays a key role in the future of the Family Peace Center through strategic leadership of fund development planning and execution. This individual, working closely with the FPC Executive Director and Board Executive Committee, will lead the advancement the FPC’s mission through annual giving, grants, individual/corporate gifts, special events, and capital campaigns. The Fund Development Manager will have accountability for the identification, cultivation, solicitation, and stewardship of donors and in positioning FPC as a “mission of choice” for donors.
Duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement fundraising plans that supports the FPC’s near- and long-term sustainability and growth needs by meeting identified revenue goal
- Deployment of fund development strategies to ensure that event, donor contribution, annual giving, and capital campaign targets are achieved
- Identify, cultivate, and solicit financial support from prospective individuals, community partners, businesses, nonprofit organizations, foundations, grants, and corporate donors
- Develop, implement, and manage annual and capital campaigns
- Oversee coordination and organization of all fundraising events
- Manage donor database to track donor activities, prospective donor pipeline, and monitor fundraising goals
- Provide reporting of fundraising progress to Executive Director, Executive Committee or board as required/requested
To view the full job description, requirements, and qualifications, visit FPC posting – final
Salary range is $70,000-$90,000 based on experience.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and career narrative to: